001. My name is Carmela.
002. I’m from the Philippines
003. I’m 170cm tall. (Around 5’6)
004. I have glasses.
005. I can sing. Sort of. (People say I’m pretty good but I’m not confident)
006. I write fanfiction. (cacacarmelalala on AFF, yo)
007. I’m a pretty okay dancer.
008. I have an unhealthy obsession for Watermelons, which is kind of okay, since they’re healthy.
009. My first name and last name together means Rock Garden.
010. I make really creepy facial expressions when I feel like it.
011. I am secretly vain. My selcas are very well hidden, though. ;)
012. I am very straight. Never have I thought of someone of the same gender in THAT way.
014. Did I mention that I’m thirteen? (As of 120404, anyway)
015. My birthday is on July 10, 1998.
016. I was born at 6:43pm.
017. I’m most confident in Digital Arts.
018. I play the piano, guitar, and I’m going to learn how to play the violin, flute and harp.
019. I am an ex-ballerina.
020. I like the sound of rain.
021. I want to become a singer and/or dancer in the near future.
022. I can write songs.
023. I’m a hopeless romantic.
024. People with nice/cute noses appeal to me.
025. I like coming up with petnames for my close friends.
026. I’ve been to Seoul.
027. My favorite genre of writing is angst.
028. I was introduced to Kpop in 2006/2007, but really got into it in late 2008, when I was introduced to SHINee.
029. I love ballads.
030. I sort of dislike sunny days.
031. I like Milk Tea.
032. Gray is my favorite color.
033. I own 22 gray shirts.
034. I am a fan of the Stravaganza series.
035. I’m semi-traumatized by Milkshakes. Especially Vanilla.
036. My friend and I caused a lot of trouble within one school year and never got caught.
037. My friends and I got sent to the Principal’s Office once for climbing ladders around the school’s rooftop.
038. I have motherly instincts.
039. I like pampering people.
040. I like to make fountain ponytails on my guy friends’/girl friends (with short hair)’s hair.
041. I like sewing and making things.
042. I’m learning how to knit.
043. I’m pretty amazing at handicrafts, but I’m forever horrible at crochet.
044. I like reading.
045. I love spicy food.
046. I love Melon Milk. I mean, I love Banana Milk too, but Melon Milk is my all time favorite.
047. My mom is a big fan of Kim Hyunjoong.
048. My mom went with me to a SHINee Concert because she wanted to.
049. I am tri-lingual. I speak English, Filipino and Korean.
050. I love learning KPop dances.
051. I still play Neopets and Club Penguin.
052. Among the food I pack for school, about 1/4 of it is eaten by me, 3/4 of it is (snatched) eaten by my friends.
053. My friends have complicated love lives. Glad I’m not there!
054. I love playing Cops and Robbers.
055. I like bunnies.
056. I’m a fan of Anime.
057. G-tecs make my handwriting look nicer.
058. According to people, my handwriting is pretty/cute.
059. Some people think I’m cute when I’m mad. I don’t think so.
060. People like to attempt to traumatize me because my reactions are usually funny.
061. A friend of mine crowned me the Side Comment Queen.
062. I call people who I’m really close to ‘bb’.
063. My favorite number is 7.
064. I like stargazing.
065. I like going outside at night.
066. I’m not scared of horror movies or extreme rides.
067. I am deathly afraid of popping balloons.
068. I hate bugs. They can go die.
069. I hate to lose people.
070. I have a pink stuffed cow named Mika (Miru/Kara).
071. I’ve been mistaken for a Korean more times than I care to count.
072. I don’t look like a Filipino.
073. I’d always wear long sleeves if it weren’t so hot in this country.
074. It seems that my favorite animal is a Cow.
075. Teen Titans will forever be my favorite TV Series. I’ll literally push people out of the way if it’s time for it and they’re in the way.
076. My first ever crush was Christopher Robbin from Winnie the Pooh.
077. In my “friend family” (you know, the family tree within your friends), my mother has two husbands, I have a twin and a half brother, I’m married and I have two kids.
078. I only have two guy best friends.
079. All my friends are smart.
080. I’m the tallest in our group of friends.
081. September 14, 2011, October 14, 2009 and July 24, 2008 are very important dates to me.
082. I am intimidated by the people on livejournal.
083. I am a Soprano.
084. I can make a straight face on the back of my hand. It’s difficult to explain, but I can.
085. I have all the Pokemon games for the DS and Gameboy except for FireRed, Black, and White.
086. I tend to imitate people’s voices when they say things in a funny manner by accident.
087. I’ve ridden the world’s steepest wooden roller coaster and did not scream.
088. I rode my first looped roller coaster when I was five.
089. I love fried tofu.
090. I hate coffee.
091. I go to an amusement park at least once a year.
092. I asked for a huge box of seaweed for Christmas once.
093. I have every single Barbie movie ever released in DVD.
094. I own a VHS Player.
095. I can cook pretty well.
096. I’m actually a fragile person, but I usually don’t let it show.
097. I’m generally nice to everyone.
098. I’m the middle child.
099. The letter L is my favorite letter.
100. You just read 100 facts about me.